PORTABLE EYE WASH STATION
DRIZIT eye wash station is of a great variety applicable to different places with different models. Portable eye wash station WG6003Y (with a cart and a waster water collection barrel) for work places without water supply and discharge facilities. Wall mounted steel eye wash station WG7022Y for saving space specially for workshops and laboratories. Pedestal mounted steel eye wash station WG7032FY for workplaces without walls for installation. Compound steel eye wash station WG7052FY for eliminating emergency accident hazard from chemical liquid spraying on body, eyes and face.
Use instruction for Emergency eye wash system Water source: it is suggested to use clean water or filtered water.
Applicable environment: environment with potential hazard article spraying harm, pollutant spraying harm and also environment easy to cause fire hazard. U.S occupational safety and health administration (OSHA) OSHA 29 CFR 1910.151 (c) specifies workplaces where employees may be vulnerable to harm such as corrosive substance spraying shall be equipped with eye washing and showering devices that can be used to shower and clean eyes and faces rapidly.
PORTABLE EYE WASH STATION WG6003YD
- It adopts OE materials, and the production materials comply with the regulations of F.D.A on the grade on PE materials for food (F.D.A regulation on polypropylene: the requirements of U.S 21 CFR F.D.A Regulation Part 177.1520.
- Portable containers clauses (for food contact use), and it is superior in its high intensity, good toughness, good rigidity, heat and cold resistance.
- It complies with human engineering principal in design, and adopts the law of gravity to produce water pressure and deliver to two nozzles for eye washing.
- It applies to work places without water supply and discharge facilities and can be installed and fixed onto walls as required to provide timely and professional protection.
- It complies with regulations of ANSI/ISES on emergency eye wash station and showering equipment-ANSI Z358.1-2012
- It is suggested to discharge the liquid in eye wash station every two or four weeks or as required and clean every component of eye wash station.
- Wall-mounted backing plate is equipped.
- Dimension: 64x47x27.5 (HxWxD/cm)
- Water tank height: 59.5cm (without sealing cover
- Capacity: 60L
- Flow rate: delivers 52L of water in 15 minutes, i.e. 3.5L/min
- Portable eye wash station package: Carton dimension: 67x50x32 (HxLxW/cm)
- Gross weight of eye wash station: 8.5Kg
- Weight of the product filled with water is 65.8Kg.
WG6004Y WITH CART AND WASTE WATER COLLECTION BARREL
- It consists of WG6003Y and cart with waste water collection barrel.
- It adopts the law of gravity to produce water pressure and deliver to two nozzles for eye washing.
- It applies to work places without water supply and discharge facilities, without installation requirements.
- Cart is equipped to facilitate moving and rapid and convenient professional emergency protection, it can also be installed and fixed onto wall.
- It complies with regulations of ANSI/ISES on emergency eye wash station and showering equipment – ANSI Z358.1 – 2012
- Wall-mounted backing plate is equipped, as well as cart, and waste water collection barrel.
- Dimension: 64x47x27.5 (HxWxD/cm
- Water tank height: 59.5cm (without sealing cover)
- Cart height: 157
- Waste water collection barrel: Upper diameter: 50.5cm, lower diameter: 40cm Height: 61.5cm
- Capacity: 60L
- Flow rate: delivers 52L gallons of water in 15min i.e 3.5L/min.
- Portable eye wash station package: Carton dimension : 67x50x32 (HxWxD/cm)
- Cart weight: 18.5Kg
- Weight of waste water collection barrel: 2.8Kg
- Gross weight of eye wash station: 8.5Kg (without cart the weight of the product filled with water is about 65.8Kg