Type-I Metal Safety Cans
Type-I metal safety cans are storage containers which can be used to fill or dump liquid through the same bottleneck. With unique handle and clamp design, one force can open the can, which is easy to dump and carry. All models of security cans are equipped with a flame-arresting mesh which effectively removes head and prevents flashover. The safety cans automatically close to prevent over flow and leakage effectively. The automatic pressure relieving system can relieve pressure when the pressure is within 0.2 to 0.35 kg / sq cm (3 to 5 pounds / square inch) to avoid accidental eruptions or explosion hazards.
|SCAN001R||RED||10L SAFETY CAN||1.6KG||Ø29 X 26CM|
|SCAN002R||RED||20L SAFETY CAN||2.2KG||Ø29 X 40CM|
|SCAN001Y||YELLOW||10L SAFETY CAN||1.6KG||Ø29 X 26CM|
|SCAN002Y||YELLOW||20L SAFETY CAN||2.2KG||Ø29 X 40CM|
|SCAN001B||BLUE||10L SAFETY CAN||1.6KG||Ø29 X 26CM|
|SCAN002B||BLUE||20L SAFETY CAN||2.2KG||Ø29 X 40CM|
Portable and durable – integral professional containers for your storage security!
- Safety cans transfer liquids through a bonding wire or earth lead for safe operation and control (bonding wire or earth lead is optional)
- The flame-arrester mesh can effectively eliminate heat to prevent flashover
- With automatic closure lid, when using opening clamp, it can be opened easily.
- Easy to carry to avoid leakage
SAFETY CANS PLAY AN IMPORTANT ROLE!
- Help you to easily manage dispensing and storage of flammable liquids.
- Prevent fire risks. Safety cans are used to prevent and control three elements to fires: heat (or ignition source), oxygen and fuel. These elements are like the three sides of triangle. Fires occur when the three elements are prepared at the same time. The flame-arresting mesh and automatically-closed closures of DRIZIT Safety Cans can effectively eliminate the influence of heat and shield external sources of heat and oxygen from entering cans (cut the contact of oxygen with fuels or volatile gas in the can). DRIZIT Safety Cans effectively control the three elements of fires.
- It is in line with the regulations of flammable and combustible liquids of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.106 (a) (29) & 1910.16 (d) (5) (iii) of the U.S. OSHA and NFPA Code 30 3.3.44 of NFPA, as well as in compliance with the colour safety regulations for amking physical hazards of OSHA 29 CRF1910.144 (a) (1) (ii).