Drizit Environmental will dispatch clean-up teams to attend to the clean-up of debris from factory, warehouse and other structural fires. Specialised equipment and facilities allow Drizit to safely decontaminate and clean-up and dispose of post fire debris and waste. Drizit will respons 24 hours a day to a fire emergency and assist with environmental protection during the fire fighting.
Drizit POST FIRE CLEAN-UP teams
are equipped to deal with
- Firefighting water runoff control and disposal.
- Post Fire debris clean-up and disposal.
- High Pressure cleaning of smoke damaged buildings and facilities.
- Contaminated product transfers.
- Burned stock or raw material removal and disposal.